Try our Website translation services today.
Pearl Linguistics offers professional Website translation services for various industries; advertising and marketing companies use Pearl’s expertise in Website translation regularly as well as private business and public sector organisations.
With Pearl’s Website translation services, your slogans will stay just as punchy as they are in your original website, your style guides will be fully adapted to the new site, your content will be localised to your audience and your corporate branding will be preserved. We will handle the technical side of things for you as well; you won’t have to worry about text expansion from one language to another or character corruption of certain language fonts on the web.
Your website will exactly mirror your original English website and will help you attract people in many different communities.
Website translation means far more than standard translation. It also requires localising the content and making it culturally appropriate, ensuring the content, format or even colours do not offend any particular community and revising numbers, date, time, addresses and currency formats to make them comprehensible in different countries.
Pearl's Project Managers take pride in delivering focused, quality customer service from receipt of material for translation to delivery of the translated product.
The following steps are included in the process:
- Before translation starts the Project Manager examines the source website to be translated. Click here to download our Project Management Cycle.
- Project planning involves selecting specialised resources while keeping a close eye on the schedule.
- Regular status reporting keeps the client up to date on project progress with the early detection and resolution of potential issues.
- Application of Pearl's translation quality assurance procedures at key milestones.
- After translation the Project Manager performs a quality check on the final deliverables.
- We offer a retrospective analysis where we discuss the completed project with a view to streamlining and improving future projects.
Pearl Linguistics practices DIN EN 15038, the European standard for translation service providers. All our processes are quality focused, including: preparing source text for translation; vetting, selecting and instructing translators; managing terminology for technical accuracy and consistency; checking and revising all translations; and ensuring our clients' requirements are met in full.
In order to deliver translations of the highest standard, our specially trained editors verify each project at key milestones in the process. Linguistic checks using translation-quality metrics are carried out before and after each stage in the DTP or software build processes.
Pearl's own translation quality evaluation method, 6-Stage Quality Check, plays a key role in ensuring the linguistic accuracy of our own translations. Terminology management is paramount to translation quality and we place great emphasis on building and validating client glossaries which are then rigorously applied to all projects for the same client to ensure consistency.
If you need a Website translation service, call us today on
We guarantee to get back to you within 30 minutes. You will be provided with a "no obligation" quote and will be able to see how competitive we are.